Monday, February 22, 2010

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Cctv Setup What Can I Do About This?

What can I do about this? - does anyone know of a good cctv setup

I'm not sure what I can do, but I know I must do something. Because "everything that is necessary for evil to succeed when good men do nothing" Im not sayin the good, but I must do something. This is not a polemic. I really need advice.
Civil liberties are fragile, the statistics say we have the most CCTV from each country (in person, as Benjamin Disraeli, who said: "There are three kinds of lies, lies, damned lies and statistics" I think the statistics are a form the lie), but I see for myself what we do. In short, we wake up one day and realize that we live in a society that is not reminiscent of Nazi Germany or in one direction, but not exactly Orwell 1984th I like to do something. I kept typing in Walsall with a megaphone and CFS Alertnas, but you do not know where to get it. Sorry if this sounds like a pamphlet. Anyway, what can I do? I am 14 years old, a girl and I live in England. Has anyone heard that if I spoke, or ignore me? Finally, there are respect issues, if I start talking in public about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment