Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hybrid Electric Bicycle Electric Bicycle Experiences?

Electric bicycle experiences? - hybrid electric bicycle

Recently, I ordered an electric bike:

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/s ...

for my travel to and from work. It is about 13 miles one way and takes me about an hour on my hybrid bike regularly. Make the trip twice a day I can be reached by the end of the week, especially since I often go before the wind difficult. Plus it was as hot as 108 ° F in the summer during my trip home.

Basically, I would be the time and effort it takes to reduce this journey, while still exercising and minimization of emissions of greenhouse gas emissions. I would be able to recharge at work, so that the further reduction and half to prevent. I did some research and this machine everything seemed fine, and it is relatively cheap.

So I was wondering if anyone with some experience consultant with electric bikes has been in electric bicycles and cyclists.

No comments:

Post a Comment