Friday, January 1, 2010

Serial For Adobe 1.5 Can I Transfer Video Using A Serial Cable?

Can I transfer video using a serial cable? - serial for adobe 1.5

I have a JVC GR-DVL25 Mini-DV camcorder. I wonder if I can transfer video via a serial cable? And if so, how?

I also know how to transfer images to your computer via a serial cable. Currently, you can transfer images from your camcorder to your computer with the program JLIP VideoCapture3.1. How can another program using the serial cable?

I have the next video / photo programs on my computer:

Windows Movie Maker 2
Photo Navigator
JLIP VideoCapture3.1 (The program can not go to photos of the work)
JLIP VideoProducer2.0
DV Studio Version 1.04.100
Ulead VideoStudio 7
Ulead Photo Explorer 8.0 SE Basic
1.5 HotShots
Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.0

Thank you in advance for anyone who can answer this question.

1 comment:

Pavithra... said...

I'm not sure about a serial cable ... The easiest way is to use a Firewire IEEE1394. inexpensive computer and a USB port these days ... Yes, comes just a FireWire port and the development of new, what you want!

Post a Comment