Sunday, January 24, 2010

Low Fat Low Carb Foods What Are Some Low Fat/carb Foods I Can Eat That Are Yum?

What are some low fat/carb foods i can eat that are yum? - low fat low carb foods

I run 4-5 times a week before breakfast for approximately 20-35 minutes

I know that some low-carb and fatty foods I eat, I'm not so good, a bit fussy dining room, but want to still make an effort and do what I can.

I do not eat fish, eat eggs, only fruits and vegetables do in the now, I eat 3-4 servings of fruit and 2-4 servings of vegetables per day during the night.

Just an idea of what I can do and what to avoid, are usually large and poorly set and a few ideas that I may eat my sheduals. I eat every 2-3 hours, are things that little things like sandwiches, a piece of fruit or Bisket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cookies, granola bars, yogurt, fruit and vegetables

Post a Comment