Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bacterial Infections And Pain Behind Ear And Throat Pain What Are Some Natural Remedies For Preventing Or Destroying Bacterial Infections After Tooth Extraction?

What are some natural remedies for preventing or destroying bacterial infections after tooth extraction? - bacterial infections and pain behind ear and throat pain

I have 2 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday and my doctor prescribed me oral clindamycin HCl. "I have the shortness of it, a metallic taste in the mouth, itching, pain in the chest and from time to time. I stopped this medication, but I worry about my gums are concerned, the healing and I am afraid of contracting a bacterial infection, it is a natural and effective work?

3 comments:

Sheeeeee... said...

Clindamycin is an anti-biotic older generation, are trying to shed some light as 250 Amox, 3 times a day. Keep your mouth clean, clean, brush and gargle with mouthwash.

Sheeeeee... said...

Clindamycin is an anti-biotic older generation, are trying to shed some light as 250 Amox, 3 times a day. Keep your mouth clean, clean, brush and gargle with mouthwash.

Dr. Albert, DDS, (USA) said...

If they were given clindamycin is most likely because you are allergic to penicillin.
To end the MEDS as it was reckless. Talk to your doctor about your concerns of side effects and is an alternative available.

Post a Comment