Saturday, November 7, 2009

Seating Chart Weddings Is Anyone Sick Of Pink Weddings? Is Pink The New Black?

Is Anyone Sick of Pink weddings? Is Pink the new Black? - seating chart weddings

I am sick of pink! Each J-Lo In all Pink Pink Ring used for their wedding colors! I am determined, I am in a new color and people who are ready! Pink will all die? Pink is the new black? Why women and girls are crazy about the color pink?

Never ask someone what are the colors of your wedding and say "ruby and diamond" or "Cranberry and blue night? He said only that the dark red and dark blue!

After the ceremony you've ever tried to tell the bride and groom to achieve, "Congratulations", but then you have to shake hands with everyone in the wedding, do not you know?

Never been to a wedding with no seating and was doing nothing to anyone there?
The reason why you are there because the bride, you invited? Now you can have tryin to find a seat, but any place that you have taken you?

1 comment:

bookshop... said...

LOL! I love your question. I laugh because if my husband and I were married, the color is blue. And that is the day when the smoke had come in all sorts of colors, so when the girls were in a blue dress, baby, children were usually a baby blue tux. When he is blue in 7 or 8 wedding in less than 2 years I was ready to scream. Our wedding dresses pastel yellow for girls, smoking the green light for the children, and white flowers, yellow and pink.

When our daughter was promised 5 years ago, I told him that I will do everything we can to try to take charge of their marriage, but one thing is not negotiable - would not have a wedding blue. Luckily, they hate blue wedding too! The colors were blue and yellow.

I remember very well bonded to the receiving line with the bridesmaids, groomsmen, wife, husband, parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts, the minister and his wife, the organist and her husband, 3 boys, 4 cousins, and 2 Sunday School teachers are not all food.... Nothing but misery for all, especially the couple who probably eaten nothing all day and you just want to sit down, and dig in!

Well, I have a great thing to say about the graphics at all places to get married soon. He has been receiving meals for my daughter was heavy hors d'oeuvres, and people expect more mixing and sit and eat. The daughter of the mine and wedding planners marked tables that were reserved for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. So far, so good, right?

All guests have arrived there before the wedding. Then we were created. When my husband and I have introduced, there were no seats left on a table. And we paid for danger! I asked the organizers of the marriage, yet there was a table for the parents of the bride and groom without notice, and it was all eyes and said, "But I always reserve a table for all but the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

I have a son. Your - Wedding, I must admit it was one ofthe best days of my life, but he was 3 months after the catch on my sleep! - Is now behind us. It is now a mother and I have my "Call me Grandma" baseball cap. Life is very good.

But if I have more girls, give me a thousand dollars each and told them to flee. Once is enough!

:-)

Post a Comment