Friday, November 20, 2009

Index Of Boobs Does Anyone Have Tips On Not Losing Boobs While Dieting?

Does anyone have tips on not losing boobs while dieting? - index of boobs

I know that some people are judging from my past, but I do not know. Please answer the question seriously. When I 13-14, I abused the speed and was an offshoot of all time. When I started to leave as my friend. Have passed two years and have increased about 22 pounds, bringing me to 112 pounds at 5'2. Finally, I have tits, but a lot of Pudge in the stomach, and I know that I am losing a few pounds and still fit in my BMI.

The moral of this story is, as I recently discovered my breasts. I would not hold my stomach continued (I am) in a healthy diet, Has anyone any advice?

8 comments:

Maria said...

It is not necessarily a diet, because your weight is perfectly fine. What is there to some abdominal exercises.

Knock N said...

Tie a string around it and put a padlock.

Knock N said...

Tie a string around it and put a padlock.

Sall L said...

TSD go on a diet of juice do squats or adding some tone exercises to lose the stomach, but not their wweight bust!

Nefer said...

u can not reduce the spot .. Id go cardiovascular certain weights and some ab workouts like cycling and abdominal tightening side of the abdomen will help you and the dog must be flat, but too often without any form of heart and his new friends should not be less fat burning heart the main path You should be good if there is a significant reduction, so try somethign more luck:)

James G said...

My field is in fashion, so that many people ask me how to lose weight. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I have this great product which I think helps a lot in this process. I recommend you visit this site
http://www.hawkeyep.info have a free trial and you only pay $ 6.95 shipping. Good luck!

JHMHSI said...

They know that almost all breast fat, are correct ...? In fact, if you lose a substantial portion of the weight, then get to keep your breasts, do not change it much. For example, if you are overweight or obese, then obviously, the size of the breast, if the diet. If you are only looking to lose some weight is good, do not fall then the size of the breast. Only when you begin to burn fat really hard work out of your chest. (This is why many bodybuilders female breast implants.)

kotaro z said...

Easy. Instead of exercising or dieting to weight in the world to lose something special ABS for ...

Post a Comment